Before calling us for Service
- Make sure that all the switches of your thermostat are in the correct position.
- Make sure that your circuit breakers are in the ON position.
- Make sure that your filters are clean.
- Do not start and stop the unit, the compressor can be damaged.
- Check the air access if you have a ground unit.
If you have a Heat Pump
- Don’t turn your thermostat off during cold weather.
- If you have an electronic thermostat, don’t set back the temperature setting during night time hours.
- During cold months, even in Arizona, frost and ice may appear on the outside unit. This is normal and in this case the heat pump may go into a defrost cycle. During a defrost cycle, for a few minutes the noise of your heat pump will change and steam can come out. This is normal.
- Some cooler air can come for a few minutes during a defrost cycle.
- Don’t turn your thermostat off during a defrost cycle.
30% of all calls are the result of a poor maintenance
[themex_button url=”https://www.chandlerair.com/contact/” style=”transparent” size=”large” color=”” hover_color=”” bg_color=”” bg_hover_color=”” border_width=”” border_color=”” border_hover_color=”” icon=”fa fa-phone” icon_pos=”left” extra_class=”” animation_type=”none” animation_delay=”500″ target=”_self”]Contact us to schedule a service call today![/themex_button]