Can you believe that we’re now officially in the holiday season? While it may seem like summer just ended, it’s time to prepare for all that the holidays bring – including more time at home enjoying family and friends. This means greater demand on your HVAC system. To ensure your holidays are free from any HVAC hassles, the team at Chandler Air has compiled a few tips for you.
- Replace or clean filters and vents to ensure they’re free of debris and dust. Make sure to choose the right size filter to avoid any system blockage.
- Keep flammable materials, including blankets, packaging and books, away from heating equipment and vents.
- Check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to make sure they are working properly. Carbon monoxide is a byproduct of gas furnaces that isn’t detectable by sight or smell. But, it’s potentially deadly. Don’t skip this step!
- Use your programmable thermostat to save energy and maintain a consistently comfortable temperature in your home. Set the temperature lower for when you’re sleeping or away from home. Program it to increase the temperature an hour before you get up in the morning and before you return from work.
- Schedule a seasonal tune-up. If you haven’t already, call Chandler Air for maintenance service. Regular inspections and maintenance are essential for ensuring the efficiency and longevity of your HVAC system. With more than three decades of HVAC service experience, we’re the team to count on during the holidays and throughout the year.
And finally, keep our phone number handy – 480-899-0267. If you do experience an HVAC system problem, we’re here to help with 24/7 emergency service available. At Chandler Air, we want to make sure you don’t experience any holiday HVAC hiccups. With fast, reliable, expert service, you have a trusted partner that you can count on.